The Olmsted Falls Board of Education will:
1. First and foremost, strive to provide for a comprehensive “student experience” that prepares students academically and that builds in them a skill set that will provide them with the tools they need to succeed (critical thinking, communication, organization) during their school years and beyond.
2. Be balanced in approaching its objectives to ensure that Olmsted Falls School District is continuously focused on maintaining and improving, in the most efficient way possible, its level of excellence as a “Triple A” school district (Academics/Athletics/Arts).
3. Always communicate in an open and honest manner with each other, and with administrators, staff, students, parents and community members.
4. Demonstrate mutual respect, trust and understanding.
5. Participate in collaborative decision-making.
6. Ensure decisions are data-driven and that due diligence is done to gather all information.
7. Seek to continuously improve district operations to maximize efficiency and encourage innovation.