We use the information parents enter into PowerSchool during returning student registration every year to send our emails. If you are not receiving Mr. Kurz's mass emails, you should check your PowerSchool settings.
1. Log into PowerSchool account
2. If you do not know log-in, use the “Forgot Username or Password?” link on log-in page
3. Once logged in, select “Alert Solutions 2”
• Check to see what preferences you have enabled for notification – ideally all three should be chosen: email, phone, and text
• Check your email address for accuracy
• Check your cell phone # AND home phone # for accuracy
***If all of your information looks correct in PowerSchool, the next place you should check is your email "spam" or "junk" folders. If you find these emails are landing in those folders, please make the necessary adjustments in your own email to ensure they are routed to your "Inbox."