Olmsted Falls City Schools
26894 Schady Road
Olmsted Falls, OH 44138
Phone: (440) 427-6350
Fax: (440) 235-7889
FOR CURRENT 2016-2017 SCHOOL YEAR
Transportation is available for all students in grades K-12 in the Olmsted Falls School District for the 2015-2016 school year. Bus postcards with individual student bus route information were mailed out in mid-August.
In an effort to continually stretch financial resources, efficiencies including single, designated pick-up/drop-off locations and group bus stops - will remain in effect.
IMPORTANT TRANSPORTATION NOTES:
• Scheduled pick-up times provided on bus postcards are approximate based on the student roster as of the time the routes were made.
• Pick-up/Drop-off times may vary due to additional or withdrawn students (and therefore stops).
• Weather conditions, road construction, traffic and train delays can also impact pick-up times.
• Routes can tend to run slower for the first week or so of school.
• When Olmsted Falls Schools are not in session as per the school calendar, bus routes to the public school will not be running. Only transfer buses will run from the public school to the non-public schools in the a.m. Non-public routes will run in the p.m. as usual.
• If Olmsted Falls Schools are closed due to inclement weather, there will be no routes or transfer buses running.
BUS ROUTES / BUS STOPS FOR 2016-2017
ABOUT ALTERNATE TRANSPORTATION REQUESTS
FOR THE UPCOMING 2016-2017 SCHOOL YEAR
DEADLINE FOR ALTERNATE TRANSPORTATION REQUESTS FOR
2016-2017 IS WEDNESDAY JUNE 15, 2016.
PLEASE NOTE: NO LATE FORMS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Students must be picked up and dropped off by an Olmsted Falls School bus at a single location, morning and afternoon, for the entire school year. This location may be the student’s residence OR another single, designated alternate location within District boundaries. No day-to-day or week-to-week changes will be permitted.
Parents will be asked to identify a single location for pick-up and drop-off for their child(ren) that is consistent the entire school year. If this single location is different than the child’s residence, then an Alternative Transportation Form must be submitted to the Olmsted Falls Transportation Department on or before June 15th each year.
Students may still be dropped off or picked up by local daycare providers at the school which they attend or at the Falls-Lenox hub. This will also require an Alternate Transportation Form be submitted by June 15th each year.
Alternate Transportation Forms can be downloaded below. Please call the Transportation Department at 427-6350, if you have questions regarding which form best fits your situation.
2016-2017 ALTERNATE TRANSPORTATION FORMS
Please click on the appropriate link below to download the required form:
FORM #1 (For Students with Single, Designated Alternate Location for Pick-up AND Drop-Off)
FORM #2 (For Students Using Outside Escort or Transportation Service Provided by Local Day Care Center Facilities)
FORM #3 (For ECC Kindergarten Students Only)