PSAT & PSAT/NMSQT TESTING
More Information (Directions)
- Registration deadline for 10th and 11th grade: Monday October 11th, 2021 at 3pm.
- Cost: $20.73 for 10th and 11th grade (includes online registration fee)
- Time - Begins: 8:10am Ends By: 12:00pm.
- Bus Transportation will be provided at normal times before and after school. Students taking the test may leave following the exam.
- Optional lunch will be offered to all students from 11:45am - 12:30pm.
- Remember that lunches are currently free for all students.
- Students will be released upon the conclusion of testing at 12:00pm or at the end of the optional lunch at 12:30pm.
- Any student not leaving at the conclusion of testing or the optional lunch will have a study hall for the remainder of the day until the after school dismissal process. Bus routes will occur as normal.
- 12th grade students will not report to the building on Wednesday 10/13/21. Seniors are encouraged to use this time to visit college/university campuses and explore career opportunities.
- 10th & 11th grade students NOT testing will not report to the building
- POLARIS WILL STILL BE HOLDING CLASSES. PLEASE REPORT TO YOUR POLARIS CLASS AS SCHEDULED.